Follow me!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Couplet Poem #2- A Cheatin' Fool



My mom cheats at Words with Friends
I call her out but she'll deny it till the bitter end.
"Why would I cheat?" she will often exclaim.
"Cheating is for cheaters and cheating is lame."
So I will let you, the public be the judge
Do I have good reason for holding this grudge?
She plays words like rehem, yente and glady which have no meaning
From that alone, in my favor you should be leaning.
And then there are words which I guarantee she never knew
Such as an ephod which is a vestment for an ancient Hebrew.
And Kainit which is a salt of potassium used in fertilizer production
My mom is cheating and that should be your deduction.
I love my momma and I don't mind her winning.
But cheating is sinning and sinning ain't winning.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Aw, poor Sandy just got thrown under the poetic bus:)

Unknown said...

Poor Sandy my foot!!! She's a dirty, dirty cheater!

Unknown said...

Sandy is my hero. And I love her for it.